| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio, Texas in April is warm at 20.7 °C (69.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.8 °C (80.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 63.5mm (2.5in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 8 days.
- In April the heavens above San Antonio, Texas are fine having an average of a measurable 6:58 of dazzling sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:25 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 12:50.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio, Texas April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio, Texas:
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) NNE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) N
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) NE
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 211.6 kms (131.5 miles) ENE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) ENE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 148 kms (92 miles) E
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 168.6 kms (104.7 miles) ESE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 144 kms (89.5 miles) SSE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) SSE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) SSE