| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio, Texas in July is very hot at 29.4 °C (84.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 11.1 °C (20 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 54.9mm (2.2in) of liquid is laid down across on average 5 days.
- In July the heavens above San Antonio, Texas are beaming having an average of a hefty 11:05 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:33 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:48.
- There are approximately 2:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio, Texas July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio, Texas:
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) NNE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) N
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) NE
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 211.6 kms (131.5 miles) ENE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) ENE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 148 kms (92 miles) E
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 168.6 kms (104.7 miles) ESE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 144 kms (89.5 miles) SSE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) SSE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) SSE