| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Antonio, Texas in November is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 66.5mm (2.6in) of fluid accrues across on average 6 days.
- In November the heavens above San Antonio, Texas are fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:44 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:22 long and the longest day is 10:56 long with an average length of 10:37.
- There are approximately 4:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the San Antonio, Texas November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in San Antonio, Texas, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding San Antonio, Texas:
- Temple, Tx, Usa - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) NNE
- Lampasas, Tx, Usa - 172.4 kms (107.1 miles) N
- Austin, Tx, Usa - 112.8 kms (70.1 miles) NE
- Brenham, Tx, Usa - 211.6 kms (131.5 miles) ENE
- Luling, Tx, Usa - 80.9 kms (50.3 miles) ENE
- Hallettsville, Tx, Usa - 148 kms (92 miles) E
- Victoria, Tx, Usa - 168.6 kms (104.7 miles) ESE
- Beeville E, Tx, Usa - 144 kms (89.5 miles) SSE
- Alice, Tx, Usa - 176.5 kms (109.7 miles) SSE
- Corpus Christi, Tx, Usa - 216.5 kms (134.5 miles) SSE